ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lindsay Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 07:37:23 -0500
In reponse to Wayne's report that:

> In other Maine alumni news, Boston Bruin and former Hobey Baker winner
> Scott Pellerin was claimed off waivers last week by Dallas.  Too bad it
> didn't work out in Boston for Scott (1 goal this season and several
> recent healthy scratches), as he makes his home in New Hampshire.
> Hopefully, he'll get the playing time he wants in Dallas.

May I chip in my 2 cents:

ANOTHER MAINE ALUMNI SCREWED BY HARRY SINDEN.  Amazing that he lets Bob
Beers do the color commentary on WBZ.  Makes me even happier that Dan dumped
his season tickets.

Good turnout by fans at the Northeastern games this weekend.  I introduced a
friend of mine from New Jersey to college hockey that weekend, and she
enjoyed herself.

---
Lindsay A. Huntoon
God Bless America