ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Matt Dewkett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2009 05:12:11 +0000
I'm going to say this.  I have always been a fan and supporter of Tim Whitehead.  I still am, but I think we need a new direction for the program.  After several disappointing games, tonights game should have been a statement game.  A lopsided contest against a bottom tier D1 team.  Instead we spot them a 2-0 lead, to lose 3-1.  A statement game for Bentley.  If a coach can't get the team ready to win a "gimme" game, it is time to move on.  Any thoughts?