ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Bill Dewkett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2008 16:08:07 -0400
Is anybody out there or have we given up already???  I was pleasantly
surprised watching Sat.'s game after listening to Friday's game.  Darling
looks like the goalie of the future and that future should be now.  He is
almost the same size as Bishop but much more agile.  Although he wasn't
pressured too much his movement and flow when the puck was in our end
impressed me.  What also impressed was our speed this year and the ability
to handle the puck along the boards.  IMHO there has been a marked
improvement in skill level and physical endurance from last year.  Where it
will take us will depend on the other teams but I think it will be an
interesting year.  At least I'm willing to make the 800 mile round trip to
watch.

Bill Dewkett