ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 02:15:03 EST
Robin wrote, in part..
>From:         Robin Thibodeau <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I have one ticket available for Friday night's hockey east game if
>anyone is interested, just e-mail me and we can plan the details.

Please note that the FirstClass gateway to the ME-Hockey list does not
include your e-mail address!

It's always a good idea to include a short signature block with your
name and e-mail address in any but the most informal e-mail
correspondence.

cheers,

Wayne T. Smith
[log in to unmask]                          Old Town Landing
Co-owner of the College Hockey lists - Hockey-L and Hockey3