ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:36:50 -0500
Kristine and others,

You **can** change your ME-Hockey mailing list subscription (e-mail
address) on the web site as Scott suggests, **but I recommend against
it** as being **much** too painful (You have to register, figure out how
to do it, and then confirm from both the old and new addresses.

It's **much easier** to contact a ME-Hockey list owner and have them
change it for you.  It's easy for them, if you give them both your old
and new addresses.

The ME-Hockey list owners may be reached at

When you send e-mail to this address, you will need to "confirm" that
you wanted your e-mail to go to the list owners.  The "Listserv" mailing
list software will send you e-mail telling you how to confirm (normally
simply clicking a link in the e-mail Listserv sends to you).

cheers, wayne

P.S.: I'm **not** a ME-Hockey list owner, but I do operate the site
hosting the ME-Hockey mailing list.

PPS: If I thought UMaine was going to lose to BU Saturday night, I'd
remind everyone that Listserv send subscription and contact information
to you when you were initially subscribed. (You did memorize those 7
pages of exciting prose, did you not?!).  But UMaine will win, so I
won't. ;-)