ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Spiros Polemis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 11:44:30 -0500
Deron, the team showed some very positive improvements, especially after
the first half of the first period. Passing and catching was much
better, as was defensive play. Many fewer "run down the ice with the
puck only to loose it" moves. Had it not been for the games second "two
many men" penalty, which put us down 2 men, we could very well have
scored to win in the third. Wilson played very well in net.

Sorry to be so brief, but I don't have a lot of time just now. Very big
game vs Merrimack. It could be the season maker or breaker, in my opinion.

--Spiros