ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Matt Dewkett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:41:32 -0800
Well, were down to 25th in the polls.  In the "also
receiving votes" section.  It is a tough year when we
fall below hockey powerhouse Robert Morris...

It seems we have a legal issue that derails any
progress for the November/December part of the season.
 This has happened for a few years now.  Is it that
hard to stay out of the police blotter?

I will throw in a vote for the lack for
"Standbrookness"  It seems all of the teams around get
a highly visible recruit, and we seem to try to find
diamonds in the rough.

Matthew R. Dewkett