ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 19:03:32 -0800
We did let one slip away. I need to see the replay again of BU's first
goal, but from what i could tell it was total garbage. Of course, it
counted. Problem is, we had chances to put this one away early and we
didn't do it. And when when that happens, especially on the road against a
tough team, it almost always comes back to bite you in the end. I thought
Lundin played pretty well overall, but, like D$ wrote, he was hung out to
dry one too many times tonight. In the end, it was just another brutal
defeat.