ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Chesley, Clair" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 11:49:55 -0500
While I like the University of No Hardware name for my least favorite hockey
team, and while I enjoy calling it that when I talk to my workmate who is a
UNH alumnus and hockey fan, and while I greatly enjoy his displeasure, I'm
not really sure what it means.  I have a general idea of course but if
someone could shed some light I'd appreciate it.  When he pressed me for a
definition the only thing that came to mind was that it meant a certain lack
in the size of certain spherical body parts.

Clair Chesley, P.E.
Mechanical/Electrical Engineer
Professional Services Division
Bureau of General Services