ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Spiros Polemis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 07:42:54 -0500
Yesterday I hear from a fellow fan that WVII-tv7 in Bangor has decided
to drop the Maine Hockey Monthly tv show. Below is my email to their
news department and a link to their contacts page on the web.

Need I say more . . . ?

--Spiros Polemis

****** what I just wrote them **********

To: [log in to unmask]

This is a news item! Are you really abandoning the Maine Hockey Monthly
tv program, as I have heard?

Come on, now. Those guys are going all the way this year. There's still
time to jump on board, otherwise you will miss the train big time.

News will spread that you have quit on the team. Television tuners will
skip channel seven in response. Think about it . . . now is a good time
to reverse your decision.

cc: Maine hockey email list; Maine hockey folder; everyone else I can
think of

Spiros Polemis
Stockton Springs

********* the aforementioned link below ***************