ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Robert M. Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:27:50 -0500
Did anyone happen to catch Cap Rader (Yuck! What an awful announcer and
soooo pro BU!) during the UNH / BU game on Sunday night say that they didn't
have Goal Judges until sometime into the second period. What's up with that?
Are Goal Judges just a suggestion of the NCAA and Hockey East? Aren't they
kinda important?