ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 14:04:34 EDT
In an unsigned note, "clair <[log in to unmask]>" wrote, in part..
>Hi All!  When will we know who will be comming to play in the alumni game
>on 7/18?  Specifically, do we know whether P.K. is comming?

   A recent FoMH flyer has Snow, E&J Weinrich, Carney, J-Y Roy, Salfi,
   Jacques, Maher, P&C Ferraro, J&D Capuano, White, Gustafsson,
   Ingraham, Thyer, Smith, Golden, Murphy, Beers, Major, McHugh, Tardif,
   King, Shermerhorn, MacIsaac, J Montgomery, Perron, Libby, Straub,
   Allison, Pellerin, "with more expected!".

The alumni game apparently will follow a noon (reservations only) BBQ
"by the bear in front of Memorial Gym".  $10, $8.50 under 10 years old.
The flyer says the registration form is also available on the MEHockey
web site, but as of this writing it is not there yet.  The phone contact
given is 207-942-7468.

Wayne T. Smith
[log in to unmask]                          Old Town Landing