ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Pam Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 14:17:25 -0400
Dear Dan,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you yesterday when you
visited our athletic store only to find it closed.  As I mentioned on
the phone we have expanded hours and been going non stop ever since we
won the championship.  Unfortunately, we did decide to close for the
holiday.  We had this information on our answering machine.  It was
very unfortunate that you were given incorrect information.  Again, I
am sorry.

However,  it was nice to talk with you on the phone today.  I will fax
you copies of merchandise designs that we have in stock.   We
appreciate your support of University of Maine athletics.  I look
forward to doing business with you in the future.  Thanks and have a
nice day!  Pam