ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 11:09:26 -0400
>If you missed the game, you missed "one for the ages!"
>
>1993 was sweet but 1999 seems a little "sweeter" given
>what the program (especially the seniors) have endured.

c'mon..
really?
remember the 93 game???
4-2 going into the 3rd..... snow replaced dunham... i don't remember that
happening all season and I would bet that the only time dunny was pulled, if
ever was so that Marsh (or was it Hirsh) coud get a few minutes in a blow
out....
then Jimmy Montgomery scored a natural hat trick ... all 3 set up by that
freshman... whose name  escapes me...  has a younger brother, Martin....
not to take anything away from this year's victory, but that 93 game was teh
best single gameI have ever seen....

or were you saying that this season was sweeter?

just my thoughts
jim