ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeff Courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 08:50:04 -0400
I would like to hear some fan comments about the new student seating
arrangement and the new location of the band in the balcony. Are you
happy with the University's lastest change?

Personally, I am happy to see the students move to balcony, but not
happy with the move of the band. My seats are right below the band and I
am very concerned about the noise level that my toddler son will have to
deal with.

Just my 2 cents.

Jeff Courtney
GO MAINE!!