From:
Anna Romer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anna Romer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2017 09:00:46 -0500
 After 20 years as story-time volunteer, board member, and director, I have
decided to join my husband in early retirement. Our Board of Trustees is
currently accepting applications for my replacement.

JOB OPENING:
The Charlotte Hobbs Memorial Library in Lovell, Maine seeks a
self-motivated, creative, community-minded person to serve as Library
Director.  The applicant must be highly proficient with computer library
systems, the Internet, and social media. As the public face of Hobbs
Library, the Director has constant interaction with patrons of all ages,
staff, volunteers, and the Board of Directors. Please review the full
job description
at http://www.hobbslibrary.org/library-director-job-opening/.

Minimum requirements: MLS Degree or equivalent professional library
experience.

Apply by December 15, via email, with a meaningful cover letter, a resume,
and contact information for three references to:

Anna Römer
Director
Charlotte Hobbs Memorial Library
227 Main Street