Julie Forbus <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Jan 2013 20:12:04 +0000
I feel the same way. I was going to refuse the delivery but the driver
was so winded from carrying the boxes into the library, I didn't have
the heart to do it.

They will be going straight to the book sale.

Why are they still doing this? The trees we have lost to L. Ron Hubbard...

Julie
Madison Public