From:
Hamlin Library <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hamlin Library <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2013 12:27:46 -0400
For all you book lovers who are also foodies, the Paris Public Library
will be hosting a Literary Potluck on Saturday, April 20th at 6 PM.
Bring a recipe inspired by your favorite book to share! This event is
open to everyone and we would love to see some fellow librarians there.
If you don't have a recipe in mind or any literary cookbooks at hand,
check the following websites for ideas:

http://www.geekychef.com/

http://yummy-books.com/

You can also RSVP to the event on our Facebook page and give us a
heads-up as to what you are bringing.

I hope some of you will be able to join us!

Jennifer Lewis
Paris Public Library
37 Market Square
South Paris, ME 04281