From:
Sam Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2013 12:11:48 -0400
Hello all,

The next Midcoast Library Libations will be on April 5th at 6 PM at the
Waterworks Restaurant in Rockland.  I hope to see you there!

Information about the restaurant can be found here
http://www.waterworksrockland.com/page.php?15

I have heard from a few of you about whether or not you plan on attending
but, as always, it's great for me to hear that you are!  It helps me give
the restaurant a better idea of numbers.

Thanks, and see you soon, perhaps at the Waterworks, Reading Round-Up, or
another library event!

Sam

--
Samantha Cote

Associate Director of Youth Services and Technology
Jackson Memorial Library
P.O. Box 231
38 Main Street
Tenants Harbor, ME 04860