From:
John Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2013 09:06:03 -0500
Good morning, For those in Solar who need ILL stats for their annual
reports, here's how to get them.
Go here:  http://mainecat.maine.edu/manage/

Click on Requesting and lending, choose requests and user specified. On
the next screen, choose 1 2012 and 1 2013 as the beginning and ending
months.  Your items lent will be in the column immediately after your
library name while borrowing stats will be below your name in the top
row. If you have problems getting these, feel free to contact me
directly at [log in to unmask]

Regards,
John Clark-Hartland Public Library

  Check out my eBook The Wizard of Simonton Pond,
http://www.ebookdiscovery.com/JohnClark.html Interesting thoughts at
http://sennebec.livejournal.com/