From:
Nicole Rancourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicole Rancourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2014 14:29:23 +0000
Happy Friday everyone!

I just thought I would send along a reminder that the application deadline for Winter/Spring 14-15 Let's Talk About It! programs is coming right up!  If you're interested in potentially hosting a series, you can submit your completed application<http://mainehumanities.org/programs/talk.html> via email, fax, or postal service.  As always, feel free to give me a call or shoot me a message if you have questions.

Enjoy your weekend!

~ Nicole

Nicole Rancourt
Program Officer