From:
Kelley Fraser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelley Fraser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2013 11:25:32 -0500
This is an important conversation!  We all want to get good books to
readers.  I am a middle high school librarian and want my students to go to
public libraries during the summer.  I also know that they do not.  I give
my students a book mark with times and dates of when the various town
libraries are open.  I call all the libraries in May to ask if my students
should know something special about summer programming.  All the libraries
want to provide services to this population.  What else can I do as a
school librarian to support this programming?

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Peggy Malley <[log in to unmask]

--
Kelley Fraser, MLIS, MEd
284 Walkers Mills Road

Read what you like!