From:
Peggy Malley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peggy Malley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2013 10:18:39 -0500
Our summer reading program has been very well attended. We hold our
activities on Tuesday afternoons at 2:00 pm it seems to be a good time for
us.
We are also experiencing lower numbers of YA and middle school readers. We
have a wonderful collection of YA books as well and they are just not
getting used. I have recently decided to cut down on the number of YA books
that I purchase now.

Peggy Malley
Library Director
Ludden Memorial Library