From:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2022 17:08:56 -0400
Hello. This email is to alert you to a new program at Thomas Memorial
Library which will be taking place in-person AND virtually, tonight,
*Tuesday, August
9th at 6:00pm. *Join us for: *Yardscaping: Healthy Lawn Care Made Easy*:

*Do you want a beautiful lawn that is safe for families, pets, and the
environment and that will save you time and money? Learn how to build
healthy soil for healthy lawn with tips on fertilizing, weed and thatch
control, renovating an unhealthy lawn, transitioning to organic care, and
more. Whether you maintain your lawn or hire a professional, round up your
neighbors and join us! All are welcome! This program will take place in
person at the library and will be streamed simultaneously on Zoom, for
those wishing to attend virtually. If you plan on attending, please
register for this program below so that we can send you a reminder on the
day of the event, as well as an optional Zoom link to join us.*
This event is free and open to all. Registration is required so that we can
send you a Zoom link to join. You can register here:
https://www.thomasmemoriallibrary.org/event/yardscaping-healthy-lawn-care-made-easy-with-ali-clift-from-the-cumberland-county-soil-water-conservation-district/
.

We encourage you to sign up for this program and to please help us spread
the word about it to anyone you know who may be interested. Thanks for your
help with this and we hope to see you tonight. Stay safe, be well and have
a wonderful day.

--Andy Ryer

--
Andrew J. Ryer