From:
Leslie Rounds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leslie Rounds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2022 10:18:07 -0400
The Dyer Library Book Sale opens on Saturday, July 23rd at 9:30 a.m. and will run through August. I estimate that we might have about 25,000 books this year (yikes!) all of which will be very well sorted and (with the possible exception of a few desirable antiques) will be priced at no greater than $1.50 each.

Leslie Rounds
Executive Director
Dyer Library/Saco Museum
371 Main St.