From:
Barbara Bartley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara Bartley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2022 15:14:18 +0000
Madison Public Library in Wisconsin has a nice app finder<https://www.madisonpubliclibrary.org/kids/apps/appfinder?field_age_group_revised_target_id=311> on their website.

And even though it's a couple years old, this article from ilovelibraries also offers a few possibilities: Kids Staying Home? Librarians Recommend These Apps and Games<https://ilovelibraries.org/article/kids-staying-home-librarians-recommend-these-apps-and-games/>.

Good luck!

Barbara

Barbara Bartley, Librarian
Kennebec Valley Community College