From:
Fryeburg Library <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fryeburg Library <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2022 12:40:22 -0400
Mamie,
Thanks for sharing. Absolutely chilling. Yesterday, I saw the new redistricting map for New Hampshire and it's really becoming clear that the GOP has an agenda to stop process/progressive thinking in any capacity. I hate to get political but...

Jen

Fryeburg Public Library
515 Main Street
Fryeburg, ME 04037