From:
Alisia Revitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alisia Revitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2022 09:17:52 -0400
Hi, All

Reading cloudlibrary **ebooks on the web interface** is currently broken.
eBooks through the mobile apps are fine, and all audiobooks are fine, so
it's a pretty small slice of users, but better for you to know in case
someone follows the error message and gets in contact!

When you try to open an ebook on the web, you get a message saying
"Something's not quite right.  The book you are attempting to read failed
to load.  Please contact your library or try to re-load the book."

Bibliotheca support sent the following yesterday evening:

"cloudLibrary is experiencing an issue that is preventing ebooks from
opening correctly in our web patron application. Audiobooks in the web
patron and both formats in the mobile apps are not affected.  Patrons can
also still download ebooks for offline reading in ADE."
Our team is diligently working on a resolution and we will send out further
communication when this is resolved.

I'll try to send a message along when we get the word from bibliotheca,
although you'll know it's fixed because nobody will be saying it's broken.

Have fun and stay safe,
Alisia

 Alisia Revitt  |  Library Systems Manager  |  Maine InfoNet  |  She/Her |