From:
"Visser, Marijke A" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Visser, Marijke A
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2022 21:24:04 +0000
Hello Colleagues,

A quick note to thank everyone who filled out the survey. We had over 100 responses from all types of libraries and from all counties. We’ll digest the data and see what the trends are but here’s a quick preview for you.

Unsurprisingly, Covid is still top of mind for most of you- from wanting to understand more about protocols to wanting more info on virtual programming to sharing impacts on your community.

Other high interest topics include ensuring equitable and inclusive programming, managing digital collections, mental health and self-care, and climate change and sustainability.

How do you prefer to learn? An even split between in-person (when it can be done safely) and self-paced virtual.

More to come!
Marijke

Marijke Visser (she/her)
Section Supervisor, Library Development