From:
Brenda Sturgis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brenda Sturgis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2013 17:36:12 -0400
Hi Laurel,

I had such a great time at your library and would love to offer other
librarians and teachers a chance to win a FREE SCHOOL VISIT from me.

I am getting behind a great product called Bitzy Baby. Bitzy Baby is a
company owned by my son and my daughter-in-law, it is a company determined
to change the paradigm of infant bedding on baby at a time, to help save the
lives of babies every where. My son and daughter-in-law have invented a baby
bumper called The Bitzy Bumper, this is a patented product, that has been
safety tested to be 30X safer then what is currently on the market, and they
are going into production soon with an anticipated release date of June
2014. The link is here.
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bitzy-baby-the-crib-bumper-solution.

They have 13 days to reach their goal, and will be matched by grants if they
meet what they need to go into production. I thought about a way that I
could help them raise the money and I came up with the idea of offering a
full-day's author visit. This is a $550.00 value for a school, (offering 4
sessions) or a $200.00 value for a library with a reading, signing and
interactive hour-long presentation.  For a $25.00 donation to Bitzy Baby,
along with  posting their name on the Bitzy Baby page at Indeigogo, like
them on facebook, and put their name on my facebook wall,  I will put their
name into a hat and draw a name for one free visit, within a 3-hours drive
from my house in Shapleigh, Me. I was just at a NERA event, and met many
librarians there that might be interested in this offer.

3 easy steps.

1. Go to Indeigogo, Bitzy Baby, donate $25.00 with your
name.http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bitzy-baby-the-crib-bumper-solution
2. Like Bitzy Baby facebook page,
https://www.facebook.com/BitzyBaby?directed_target_id=0
3. Go to my facebook wall and post your name.
https://www.facebook.com/brsturgis

I would love to share 10 Turkeys in the Road, and the publishing process, or
we could do a visit in the spring when The Lake Where Loon is released by
Islandport Press.

Thank you Laurel for the wonderful event you put together at the Windham
Public Library!

All best,

Brenda Sturgis
www.brendareevessturgis.com
10 Turkeys in the Road, Amazon, Marshall Cavendish, Scholastic, 2011
No Fun in the Sun for Santa, 2014, First Ideas Corp.
The Lake Where Loon Lives, 2014, Islandport Press