From:
"berek tds.net" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
berek tds.net
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2013 17:20:14 -0500
Bags? Bags! We don't need no stinkin' bags. What we need are tax forms and
that amended cadre of demented squirrels masquerading as government
employees in the IRS office that decides who gets anointed as recipients of
tax forms for the public has deemed the Hartland Public Library unworthy of
their attention. Therefore, I'm turning to those who truly run the world-my
fellow Maine librarians. Should you have a few extra forms of whatever
variety, and are willing to send them to us through the service that must
not be named (but starts with a V), we would be most grateful and the good
citizens of Hartland, Palmyra and St. Albans (not to mention an occasional
straggler from Athens) would be in your debt.
True story-see below
Regards,
John Clark-Hartland Public Library

Thank you for your interest in the Tax Forms Outlet Program (TFOP).  As a
result of our review we do not require an additional TFOP outlet in
your area. This decision is based on the projected use of electronic
filing, number of paper returns filed, and availability of paper
forms. Publication
4604(EN/SP), Use the Web for IRS Tax Products & Information can assist your
patrons in obtaining paper tax products.  The IRS will send 25 copies of
Publication 4604(EN/SP) to your location when the new revision becomes
available.

Thank you

IRS TFOP Administrator