From:
"Ney, Mary-Margaret" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ney, Mary-Margaret
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2013 20:31:37 +0000
Congratulations, Mary Lou.  This is an honor well-deserved.  You were very helpful to me when I first came into the profession and I have so enjoyed working with and learning from you.

Mamie

Mamie Anthoine Ney
Consultant
Southern Maine Library District