From:
Director <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2020 16:42:38 -0400
I am a teacher as a day job and a librarian at night and on weekends.  The
guidance we have gotten at school is that we have to state the name of the
publisher when doing a read aloud and all read alouds have to be deleted by
a certain date.  Sadly I can't remember the date off the top of my head.
Apparently authors are happy to have teachers and librarians reading their
books but publishers are not..
Amy Hughes
Library Director, West Buxton Public Library
*Thank you for supporting our 3 week return policy. Please call/email to
renew.*
P.O. Box 348
34 River Road
Buxton, ME  04093-0348
207-727-5898
*Hours:  Tues. & Thurs. 4 to 8, Sat. 9 to 1*
Pajama Story Time first and third Thursday of every month, 6pm!
Contact us for Minecraft Club details!
https://www.westbuxtonpubliclibrary.org