From:
Beckie Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beckie Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2019 16:59:57 -0400
Hello all,

We just finished our annual book fair and are left with a few questions. I’m hoping you might be willing to share your tips and trade secrets.

1: What do you charge for your books? Do you charge different fees based on type/size?

2: What do you do with excess books after the sale?

3: Do you see any trends so far as physical book sales?

4: How do you sort your books? What/How many categories do you use?

5: What procedures and guidelines do you use to handle donated books?

6: Do you have a year round book room for selling books?

I know this is a lot, but we would greatly appreciate any and all feedback we can get as we begin planning for next year!

Thanks in Advance!
Beckie