From:
"Fleuriel, Christine" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fleuriel, Christine
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2019 18:10:21 +0000
If I may, a public library is for the public - ALL of the public. Anything else is censorship. Public librarians collect books in all areas, some of which probably express opinions that may strike them as repugnant. No one is saying that those pastors have to read the books they disagree with - heaven forbid, their minds should be opened!

Chris
Christine Fleuriel, MSLIS
New Mexico VA Health Care System
1501 San Pedro SE