From:
Hamlin Library <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hamlin Library <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2013 14:44:10 -0400
Hi everyone,
     I'm in the process of planning some new programs at the library for
homeschooled children.  Do any of you conduct any programs that have
been successful that you would like to share? I want to rotate through
different subjects and offer projects where they can work
collaboratively, and I also need to find projects that will work for a
large age range.  Do any of you have any advice, websites, or resources
you could pass along?  Thanks!

Jennifer Lewis
Librarian
Hamlin Memorial Library & Museum