From:
Rehmeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2013 19:00:50 -0500
Anyone have interest or desire for a book in Danish? This book was donated
to our library: Everest Vejen Til Toppen.You can see the English version at
Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Climbing-High-Account-Surviving-Everest/dp/1580050239/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358466704&sr=8-1&keywords=everest+vejen+til+toppen(The
reviews are not all that favorable)  First published
in Denmark as *Everest*: *Vejen Til Toppen*  1996 by Lene Gammelgaard.

It is in very good condition. I can send it if you are interested.
Otherwise it will make it's way to the circular file.

Barb Rehmeyer