Date:
Mon, 13 May 2013 13:37:27 -0400
Hello all,

In May, instead of a Library Libations, we are going to try having a
Librarian Luncheon!  It will be at noon on May 19th at Ralph's Cafe in
Brooks, Maine (interior Waldo County, here we come!)  This event will be
co-hosted by Linda Lord, Maine State Librarian, and myself.   If you could
let me know if you plan on joining us at this hidden gem, that would be
great!  I'd love to let them know how many people are coming. Right now we are at about ten people, so there's still plenty of room!  Please let me know as soon as you can, so we can let the restaurant know.

For more information on Ralph's Cafe, you can read the Bangor Daily News'
review here:
http://bangordailynews.com/2012/10/16/living/eclecticism-on-the-menu-and-the-walls-at-ralphs-cafe/

and this is their Google+ page:
https://plus.google.com/117517093165783343178/about?gl=us&hl=en