1. We currently have 83 fiction covers & 29 Non-fiction cover scrolling. This varies from month to month.
2. We show only books.
3. We show only Adult level.
4. I update the list at the beginning of each month.
Wells Public Library
From: Maine Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sally J. Bannen
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 4:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MELIBS-L] Book widgets on websites
A question for libraries that have book widgets (that they can control) on their websites:
1) How many book covers do you have scrolling on display (not how many are visible at once, but how many are shown from beginning to end)?
2) Do you have a mix of media (books only, or books and audios and movies, etc.)?
3) Do you have a mix of audience levels (only adults, or children and teens as well)?
4) How often do you change them?
Thank you for your input.