From:
Sam Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2013 16:45:40 -0400
When: Friday August 30
Where; Three Tides in Belfast http://www.3tides.com/
Time: 6ish (I'll be a little later because of the drive from the Harbor,
but feel free to show up around 6 yourself)

This one will be an RSVP one, because if our group goes larger than 15,
I'll have to rent out the restaurant or we'll pick somewhere else.  So, if
you are interested, let me know how many you plan on bringing by Monday
afternoon!  That's when I'll be making the reservation.  I'm up to 6 right
now, so there's plenty of room for more!

Sam

--
Samantha Cote

Associate Director of Youth Services and Technology
Jackson Memorial Library
P.O. Box 231
71 Main Street
Tenants Harbor, ME 04860