Sender:
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2014 14:00:49 -0500
From:
"Patricia Jenkins (BHS)" <[log in to unmask]>
Once more the collective forces of MELIBS has come to the rescue. Who knew
there were so many titles with this basic theme? Thanks for those who
shared and here's an additional list that I'm sharing with our patron:

*Ashtown Burials: The Dragon's Tooth, Book 1*
http://www.amazon.com/The-Dragons-Tooth-Ashtown-Burials/dp/0375863966

*Found*
http://www.haddixbooks.com/books/found.html

*Kane Chronicles: The red pyramid, Book 1*
http://www.rickriordan.com/my-books/kane-chronicles/books/red-pyramid.aspx

*Mind Games* (sequel is *Perfect Lies*) by Kierstan White.
http://kierstenwrites.blogspot.com/p/upcoming-books.html

*Michael Vey: Prisoner of Cell Block 25*
http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Vey-Prisoner-Cell-Book/dp/1442468122

*Powerless (Supers of Noble's Green,
<http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6371720-powerless> Book 1*
http://www.amazon.com/Powerless-Supers-Nobles-Green-Matthew/dp/0375844899