Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2014 14:45:21 -0400
8bit
Sender:
From:
Cynthia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Hello all,

I am retiring from my postion as the Librarian at Holbrook Middle School
in Holden. The postion is three days per week, although I spread the hours
out over 4 days. It's a great school with a supportive superintendent,
wonderful principal, and a friendly, dedicated staff.  There are
approximately 250 students in grades 5-8.

Unfortunately, the position is not funded as a professional position. But
it's a terrific educational environment and I have been given lots of
support and much flexibility during my time here.

The posting can be found on www.servingschools.com, listed as:

Library Educational Technician III
RSU 63-Clifton, Eddington, Holden

The application can be found on the district website:

http://www.edline.net/pages/MSAD63/Shortcuts/Employment

Please contact me if you'd like more background info.

Cynthia Wood, Librarian
Holbrook Middle School
202 Kidder Hill Rd.
Holden, ME 04429