Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2022 15:37:33 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Jennifer Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Good afternoon, all!

I wanted to put in a plug for my library's fundraising event happening
this Saturday - if you know anyone who's a classic car buff, this is a
must-see collection of cars. The Bahre family opens up their private
collection of over 60 vehicles for display to the public for this one
day each year. There is also a craft fair, live music, and food vendors.
Please spread the word to anyone who might be interested, and stop by
the library and say hi if you attend yourselves! The event is 9-5, rain
or shine, in South Paris.

Here's the event website:

http://www.hamlin.lib.me.us/founders_day.html

and the Facebook event page: