Date:
Mon, 23 May 2022 09:00:00 -0400
Sender:
From:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Hello. This email is to alert you to a new virtual program at Thomas
Memorial Library which will be taking place tomorrow night, *Tuesday, May
24th at 6:30pm. *Join us for: *Cool by the Pool: Reptiles and Vernal Pools*:

*Vernal pools (a commonly overlooked habitat) are crucial for the survival
of a variety of reptile and amphibian species in our region. These amazing
underwater worlds play host to an abundance of life in Spring and Summer.
Join Thomas Memorial Library and Center for Wildlife
<https://www.thecenterforwildlife.org/> educators and ambassador animals to
learn more about the variety of species that can be found in vernal pools
throughout the state. You won’t be sorry you did!*
This event is free and open to all. Registration is required so that we can
send you a Zoom link to join. You can register here:
https://www.thomasmemoriallibrary.org/event/cool-by-the-pool-reptiles-and-vernal-pools-with-the-center-for-wildlife/
.

We encourage you to sign up for this program and to please help us spread
the word about it to anyone you know who may be interested. Thanks for your
help with this and we hope to see you tomorrow night. Stay safe, be well
and have a wonderful day.

--Andy Ryer

--
Andrew J. Ryer