Sender:
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2022 16:53:59 -0400
8bit
From:
Jason Fenimore <[log in to unmask]>
See *//what about retirees, social security recipients and/or SSI
recipients //*

and the link to the Individual Maine State Tax form and the schedule PTFC

and the specific questions one has to answer--you don't need to do the
whole from -

 ¬†only questions 1-13a on the Maine State Tax Form and follow the
prompts on the PTFC.

https://www.maine.gov/governor/mills/relief-checks/faq

-jason

Jason Fenimore