Sender:
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2021 09:19:57 -0400
From:
Candis Joyce <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone,
I'd like to add to this post.  Bangor Public Library has been using the
Exhibbit platform for a couple of exhibits now after learning about it
through Curtis PL.   https://exhibbit.com/home/  I found it affordable and
quite easy to use.  It also makes an exhibit look wonderful.  We are
currently using it for our community exhibit, *Hope*.   Fifty artists from
around the state submitted work for this themed exhibit so we decided to
create a three part series.
https://www.bangorpubliclibrary.org/art-exhibits-information  Part two goes
up next week.

You can see the current exhibit here:
https://publish.exhibbit.com/gallery/790876340/solo-gallery-37353/

BPL has a subscription to the platform through November.  I'm sure we'll
revisit the need and if we'll use this virtual space moving forward as we
wait with hope to have our five galleries open and filled with local and
Maine artists with real, live people coming in to see the artwork.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Best,
Candi

Candis Joyce
Reference Department
Adult Program Coordinator
Bangor Public Library
145 Harlow Street
Bangor, ME 04401
(207) 947-8336 ext. 127

"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't
important."

-The Doctor