Sender:
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2013 14:51:50 -0400
From:
Steve Norman <[log in to unmask]>
To: Karl Beiser <[log in to unmask]>
Yes, the Guest Internet gateway works great for us.  We struggled for quite
a while to find something that got us the statistics we wanted but didn't
make it difficult for the public to log onto our WiFi.  A word of caution,
though: you probably need someone with a fair amount of technological savvy
to set up the gateway device.  (Thanks, Karl!)

--
Steve Norman
Director, Belfast Free Library

207-338-3884 ext. 11