Sender:
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2013 15:54:26 +0000
8bit
From:
"O'Kane, Peggy" <[log in to unmask]>
Wonderful and well deserved.

Peggy O'Kane
Coordinator of Public Service
Maine State Library
230 State Street
Augusta, ME 04333
207 287-5605

-----Original Message-----
From: Maine Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bernie Alie
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 10:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MELIBS-L] Congratulations Mary Lou Boucouvalas!

Congratulations to Mary Lou Boucouvalas, Director of Graves Memorial Library in Kennebunkport, for being voted "Great Person of the Year"
by our shared communities!  Having gotten to know her while serving on two committees with her, I can tell you, the community has chosen wisely!  She's dedicated, a hard worker, and an uplifting joy to be with.  You are awesome Mary Lou!

Bernie Alie
Youth Services Librarian
Kennebunk Free Library