ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:26:13 -0700
Lundin is 2-0 I believe with wins against Air Force and
Alabama-Huntsville, who are a combined 1-7 on the season.

Our goaltending is still a big question mark and that is the point.
You are right that Bishop still has to prove himself, but he's played
some great competition so far and held up well.  Very positive start.

I felt Lundin's play Saturday was not a result of rust or early season
antics, but appeared instinctual -- and that is what made it scary.  I
look forward to seeing him again and hope this was an aberration.

-Deron