ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Woodbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2010 14:57:47 -0400
"one significantly longer than many people thought would be" is the
ONLY thought I might disagree with in your post. I would change "many
people" to "everyone." I really got upset with those who posted
comments after game stories that said the season was a
disappointment. They either had their head buried in the sand all
season or they were bandwagon jumpers who had NO idea what had gone
on either pre-season or during the season. I started to write "I
couldn't be happier," then realized I'd really like to have one goal
back. Then after some thought, I couldn't be happier with the season
that really had NO expectations when it began. GO BLUE. DROP THE PUCK!